Les Rives Zen, a winter haven of escape is coming to the lakeside in Estavayer-le-Lac. This ephemeral complex welcomes visitors for an magical break in the heart of winter.
Nestled along the picturesque shores of Lake Neuchâtel, this ephemeral hideaway is a rejuvenating retreat. Visitors will discover a carefully designed relaxation programme, combining the invigorating benefits of the sauna, the comforting warmth of the gypsy caravan and the invigorating experience of cryotherapy in the cold waters.
The complex comprises :
- A sauna caravan (max 12 people) with a panoramic view of the lake.
- A Finnish bath on the beach.
- A yurt (6 metres in diameter) used as a reception and meeting area, where you can also drink herbal tea or other detox drinks between two sauna sessions.
- A dome (6 metres in diameter) fitted out as a relaxation room and treatment area for massages.
- Direct access to the beach for a cold-water swim.
- Access to washrooms with showers and toilets.