The work of world-famous architect Mario Botta achieved in 1982.
The seven-storey, triangular-shaped building was constructed in two stages from 1979 to 1982.
The building blends harmoniously into the existing group of buildings. Mario Botta clearly wanted to replace the green molasse sandstone used in the Old City with a more resistant facade cladding.
Surface of the plot: 1822 m2
Gross floor area: 18'484 m2
Floor area: 64,670 m2, of which 20,640 m2 in the basement
Height of the building: 25 m