Les Rives Zen, a winter haven of escape is coming to the lakeside in Estavayer-le-Lac. This ephemeral complex welcomes visitors for an magical break in the heart of winter.
Nestled along the picturesque shores of Lake Neuchâtel, this ephemeral hideaway is a rejuvenating retreat. Visitors will discover a carefully designed relaxation programme, combining the invigorating benefits of the sauna, the comforting warmth of the gypsy caravan and the invigorating experience of cryotherapy in the cold waters.
|Single entry||20.- CHF|
|Towel hire||5.- CHF|
|Special events on Monday and Thursday evenings||40.- CHF|
The complex comprises :
- A sauna caravan (max 12 people) with a panoramic view of the lake.
- A Finnish bath on the beach.
- A yurt (6 metres in diameter) used as a reception and meeting area, where you can also drink herbal tea or other detox drinks between two sauna sessions.
- A dome (6 metres in diameter) fitted out as a relaxation room and treatment area for massages.
- Direct access to the beach for a cold-water swim.
- Access to washrooms with showers and toilets.