Former Office of Posts and Telegraphs
The former post office is located in front of the Georges Python place. An excellent and typical example of governmental architecture in 17th-cen. French classic style, the expression of turn-of-the-century federal centralism.
An imposing facade of nine axes with colossal orders in the two upper stories. The building-stone was brought by rail from all over Switzerland.
Architect: Theodor Gohl, 1897-1900