Let's go for a typical Fribourg menu! Situated at an altitude 1000 and 1500 meters, this path offers a splendid view of the "Fribourg" Alps and the Lake of Geneva.
A mountain restaurant and two alpine refreshment stands welcome hikers for well-deserved breaks.
4h walk (without stops) - distance 13 km
To enjoy / The stages
- Auberge des Joncs : charcuterie board
- Buvette de Saletta : Chalet soup
- Buvette du Vuipay : Macaroni with cream
- Restaurant des Rosalys : Ice cream with cooked wine
Junior CHF 35.00
Fridays to sundays
The departure is between 9 and 10 am from the Point Info des Paccots.
Only on reservation, 24 hours in advance.
Rosalys public parking
(TPF bus stop)
The concept of the Sentiers Gourmands
- The packages can be purchased at the Tourist Office;
- Panoramic Trail - Group of maximum 8 people;
- It is necessary to book in advance;
- Prices do not include drinks;
- The choice of the table is not possible, also with reservations.
Accessible by public transport : yes ; Nearest stop : Les Paccots, Les Rosalys
Accessible by car: yes
Height difference: + 660 m / - 660 m
Route n°2 on the map "Great walks"