A funfair where all Payerne from the outside and from here meet together in Friendship and Brotherhood.
The traditional shooting competition takes place over four days with a programme of shots and fairground attractions. As every year, more than 500 shooters from Payerne and elsewhere compete on Saturdays against each other on the manual targets of the Vernex Stand.
- On the Shooters' Square
- Free on Monday after the children's procession
- Snacks along Avenue de la Promenade and Avenue du Stade
- Bar and cellar in the Casino Stand
By public transport:
Trains from Estavayer-le-Lac, Fribourg, Murten, Lausanne (10 minutes walk from the train station)
- Parking at the Place Général-Guisan (5 minutes by foot): free 1h30 then CHF 1.50.-/hour
- Parking on the Place de la Concorde (10 minutes by foot): free 1h30 then CHF 1.50.-/hour
- Parking Guillermaux (10 minutes by foot): free 1h30 then CHF 1.50.-/hour