With binoculars and cameras in hand, the walkers criss-cross the Grande Cariçaie for two hours accompanied by a guide.
Birds and hiking lovers, discover, for a few hours, the natural reserve of the Grande Cariçaie from an ornithological point of view. Guided through bay of Yvonand, they walk along the shore in search of heartlands where waterbirds gather.
This excursion takes place in full respect of the natural reserve's rules, in areas with free access to the public. To not disturb the fauna and to facilitate its observation, dogs are not welcomed.
|Children (12-16 years old)||5.- CHF|
|Children under 12 years old||Free|
- Accompaniment by a biologist
- Departure: 1st excursion: 9:30 am, Cheyres train station, return to the same place 11:30 am.
- Departure 2nd excursion: 1:30 pm, Cheyres train station, return to the same place 3:30 pm
- Route: Cheyres through the natural reserve of Yvonand Bay
- 3km walk without difficulty
- Take suitable shoes, camera and binoculars if possible. A telescope will be available to participants for bird watching.
- Parking: parking spaces at your disposal
- Accessible by public transport: yes
- Accessible by car: yes
Estavayer-le-Lac/Payerne et Région declines all responsibility in case of accident. Each participant must take out personal insurance.