Cultural and natural heritage come together on a novel discovery of the Grande Cariçaie followed by a visit to the pile-dwelling village of Gletterens.
The walk follows the nature trail between Chevroux and Gletterens on foot and is commented by a biologist. Birdsong, croaking frogs and the rustle of the wind in the reeds then disappear in favour of a leap into prehistoric times. A guided tour, a demonstration of how prehistoric people lit a fire and an animation with saga shots guarantee a leap back in time before returning to Chevroux by the same route.
This excursion takes place in absolute compliance with the rules of the nature reserve in areas freely accessible to the public. To avoid disturbing the wildlife and to facilitate observation, dog owners are advised to leave their dogs at home.
|Child > 8 years||25.- CHF|
- Departure: 9.00am from the car park opposite the Restaurant du Port in Chevroux
- Return: 12.30 p.m. same place
- Accompanied by a biologist
- Bring good shoes and binoculars (optional)
- Maximum 20 people
- Parking: free parking spaces available
- Accessible by public transport: yes
- Accessible by car: yes
Estavayer-le-Lac/Payerne et Région declines all responsibility in the event of an accident. All participants must take out their own insurance.