The Church of Grangettes contains many stained glass windows, notably by Anselmo Francesconi.
The church of Grangettes was built in the 15th century at the expense of the people of Grangettes and Châtelard. It was consecrated in 1430 and dedicated to Saint-Maurice. This first building was partially rebuilt in 1770 because of an arson. The church contains many works of art such as the beautiful stained glass windows of Anselmo, the nave and the very precious relics of the wood of the Holy Cross of Jesus, the magnificent stone Crucifix which is erected in the middle of the nave. Located on the stained glass path, the church is a place where pilgrims, tourists, friends of the village and parishioners like to come and meditate.