Spend two days relaxing in Europe's smallest town, in the heart of the Fribourg countryside.
Along the Route du Cœur, between Lausanne and Romont, lies the small medieval town of Rue. Whether you arrive by bike or by car, enjoy two days of relaxation in the middle of the Fribourg countryside.
Spend the night in a rural gîte in the middle of nature, then, between two walks, stroll through the narrow streets of the smallest town in Europe. In the evening, enjoy pancakes or a gourmet menu as you wish!
- Offer available all year round.
Included in the package :
- 1 night in a double room with breakfast at the Gros Essert gîte
- 1 evening meal:
- at the Crêperie Entre Terre et Mer:
a 3 component pancake
a 2 component pancake
one non-alcoholic drink
- gastronomic menu at the Hôtel-de-Ville de Rue
Velouté du maraicheur and its regional walnut oil,
Stale Simmental beef fillet on the bone, greens and potatoes
Entremet with seasonal fruits and sorbet
- A brochure "Rue, Invitation à une promenade" to discover the region
- Walking map with hikes and nice walks in the region
- Visit to the medieval town of Rue
- Walk around Rue
- Discover the Chavannettes Falls
- Bike and mountain bike trail
Price per person