The truffle and its unique aroma will be back on the weekend of 18-19 November 2023 in Murten. Come and meet the 22 exhibitors and let yourself be enchanted by this product of excellence.
The truffle market in Murten has become, for a few years now, an unmissable event in the world of truffles in Switzerland. For two days, the exhibitors will make you taste this very delicate mushroom. The raw product will of course be the star of the market. A wide range of by-products such as pasta, fondues, spices and truffle-flavored rice will also be on sale at the more than 20 stands present throughout the weekend.
In addition to the market, a tent will be erected in front of the French church. On Friday evening, November 17, the Moratan Loubeschränzer Association will be serving truffle fondues. Truffle risotto will also be served on Saturday and Sunday.
The big truffle evening will also be held again. Like last year, a 5-course menu accompanied by regional and Italian wines will be prepared directly under the tent by great regional chefs. Places are limited and reservations are already open by clicking on this link.
|Classic Fondue (p.p.)||25.- CHF|
|Truffle Fondue (p.p.)||29.- CHF|
Several parking lots are available to park your vehicle during your visit. We particularly recommend the following:
We strongly recommend that you respect the signs in force and use these areas to park your vehicles.
More than 20 exhibitors will present their products. Truffle risotto and other specialties will also be served on site
Market drivers :
- Caro Lüthi, Bern Bümpliz
- Fabian Molinari, Brig
- Andreas Simon, Grafenried
- Gaby und Hansjörg Lüthi, Grosshöchstetten
- Tiziano Dugaro, Biel
- Alfred Frey, Pieterlen, trüffeli.ch
- Dominique Bise, Oberdorf, lagotteria.ch
- Evelyn und Beat Frank, Büren an der Aare, trueffel-frank.ch
- Gjevat Shatri, Bern
- Gjevat Sonja, Bern
- Schlaraffenland, Bieri-Zulauf Ester, Zollbrück, schlaraffenland.ch
- Gourmet Depot, Christian Ulrich, Uttwil, gourmetdepot.ch
- Brucchietti Francessco, Möhlin
- Jean-Maurice Linder, Farvagny
- Gabor Spaits, St.Martin
- André Meylan, Treycovagnes
- Rudolf Leuthold, Gumefens
- Arthur Lauper, Grafenried, trueffelbaume.ch
- Charles Mottet, Marly
- Alice Frutiger, Rubigen