Last updated on December 14, 2021
- Estavayer-le-Lac/Payerne et Région.
- Fribourg Tourisme et Région
- Region Murtensee
- Schwarzsee Tourismus
- Romont Région
- La Gruyère Tourisme
- Châtel-St-Denis, Les Paccots et la Région
- Identity: Union fribourgeoise du Tourisme
- Responsible: Pierre-Alain Morard
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +41 (0)26 407 70 20
Rte de la Glâne 107
- IDE Tax ID Number: CHE-107.774.095
- Website: fribourg.ch
The personal data we collect
Personal data is any data that can identify, even indirectly, a natural person, as well as any data linked to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- first and last name,
- e-mail address,
- IP address and geographical location of the IP,
- the characteristics of the browser,
- device characteristics, operating system and language preferences,
- the referring URL and session data, including dates and times of visits to the
on the fribourg.ch website.
I understand that the Freiburg Tourism Association and the Regions can only process my data, in principle, if I have given my consent.
How is data collected?
We collect personal data in several ways:
- When visiting the website fribourg.ch
- When using our contact form
- When subscribing to our newsletter and/or to our offers and promotions
- When participating in a contest, competition or prize draw
- When ordering or booking with third parties
For what purpose does the Union fribourgeoise du Tourisme and the Regions process the personal data of users?
The Union fribourgeoise du Tourisme and the Regions are authorized to process my data, in particular to
- authorize and manage my access to the features available on the website;
- display content and offers on the website;
- operate, evaluate and improve my user experience (including the development of new features and services)
- perform data analysis and other analysis and processing;
- manage my newsletter subscription;
- protect, identify and prevent fraud;
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements.
Transfers to Third Parties
We only transfer your personal data when you have expressly authorized it, or when required by law or to preserve our rights, in particular to enforce claims arising from the relationship between you and the Union fribourgeoise du Tourisme et les Régions.
Furthermore, we will only pass on your data to third parties if this is necessary in the context of the use of this website for the provision of the services you require and for the analysis of your user behaviour. Insofar as this transfer is necessary for the purposes mentioned in the first sentence, it may also take place abroad with your express consent.
Tracking with fusedeck
This website integrates the tracking solution fusedeck of Capture Media AG (hereinafter “Capture Media”). Capture Media is a Swiss company based in Zurich, which measures the use of this website on behalf of engagements and events. The tracking is anonymous, so that no reference to specific or identifiable persons can be made.